You Will Need:
- 3-5 Hibiscus flowers
- 20 Hibiscus leaves
- ½ cup of water
- Storage container
- Gently wash the leaves
- Remove the petals from the flower (approximately 15-25)
- Put the petals and leaves in a bowl and soak in the half a cup of water for 15 minutes.
- When they have softened up, remove from the bowl and put into the blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and it may then be transferred to a container to keep.
- The Hibiscus paste shampoo has a sticky consistency and is now ready to use.
- Shampoo the hair as normal.
Tips to Remember:
Don’t be tempted to add more water. Use only half a cup, as stated.
Only the petals of the flower are used.
The shampoo paste should be used within 4 – 5 hours.