Hibiscus Berry Tea
This Hibiscus Berry Tea has a delicious blend of hibiscus and berry flavors. This hibiscus tea is great hot or cold, but my preference for this hibiscus tea is to drink it chilled. This hibiscus iced tea is one of my favorites! Tall glass. Lots of ice. A straw. And a tall pitcher in the refrigerator for refills!
COLD BREW HIBISCUS BERRY TEA RECIPE
- 8 cups of water (filtered or spring)
- 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 cups fresh berries (mix of raspberry, blueberry and blackberry) (optional)
- mint leaves for garnish, if desired
- sweeten with honey, if desired
- Combine the water, dried hibiscus flowers and berries in a pitcher or lidded jar.
- Place in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours. Steep longer (up to 12 hours) for a deeper tasting tea.
- Strain into a second pitcher. Sweeten with raw honey (if desired).
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve over ice.
- Keep refrigerated.
If the tea is too strong, just dilute with a little water.
ORIGINAL POST BY DEBORAH from “The harvest Kitchen”